« on: April 03, 2017, 08:13:36 PM »
I just put together my Cosmoneer kit yesterday. The kit I purchased was the unassembled kit with 3D printed parts. I followed the diredtions for assembly on Instructables. I have a few suggestions to help clarify up confusions for future builders. This is not me whining but bringing up issues to make a stranger product.
1. Add labels to the photos so the builder know what they are looking at.
2. Magnetic power circuit on the craft needa shrink wrap to give support to the small wires. I had to resolder both.
3. On attaching the coil to thr project boards, you instructed to use jumpers. They would not fit in the holes of the ABS. Switch to super glue or screws.
4. The holes for the cut acrylic and 3D printed parts did not line up. Check quality issues.
5. The FDMI to USB card does not plug in easily because the 3.3 or 5 volt jumper. Maybe jumper cabling?
6. The port for the servo and speed controller not clearly labeled on the directions of what goes where and orientation of the plug.
7. The little inserts to join both halves of the crecent hanger was not going in by hand. It was a job for superglue.